• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

more before and afters

Janeywanttoloosealot

up dated before and afters.
17182-albums1698-picture12666.jpg

AUG 09 5 months after surgery
17182-albums2119-picture12985.jpg

April 2010 13 months after surgery

Wow! Looks likes the only thing that still fits you is your security pass! Well done xx

Bloody hell Janey. You're hardly recognisable compared to how you looked with the weight on. I bet people you know walk past you if they havent seen you for a while.

Its truly incredible that you have dropped 40 BMI points which incidentally is the BMI someone needs to qualify for WLS in most areas if they have no co-morbidities. Incredible.

Wow Janey you look absolutely fantastic, well done you, my goodness you must feel so proud of yourself, and so deserve it xxxx

You look so amazing!

Well if you photos havnt inspired me to go for WLS, then nothing will. You look really fab.:)

Amazing! How do you feel after losing so much weight? How has life changed for you?

Inspiring, thank you

WOW you llok fantastic.............. massive well done x

Wow Janey you are looking fanbloodytastic hun. Give yourself a huge pat on the back, you must be so proud of yourself. xxxxxx

oh thanks everybody so much it is very much appreciated all your lovely and encouraging comments. I do feel so different to how i used to feel before. I had no energy life was hard work but since having my op life is becoming a real joy. I have gone from a person that used to dread the 100 yard walk to the bus stop to come home at night to a person that car'nt wait for the mile walk home every night. I really truly feel very happy.

For all those peeps who are waiting or in the early days after their op, hang on in there i know it seems never ending when you are waiting for dates and pct's but beleive me it is worth every single tick of the clock. For those in the early days of wls surgery go with the flow because in 6 months time you will be floating on air and things will seem so much better.

Thanks all you wonderful mini's janey:D:D:D:D

Janey, you really are an inspiration. Your wl has been quite phenominal, you have every reason to be proud of yourself because as we all know, the surgery is a tool and the tool will only work if you make a lot of effort personally and evidentally you have :). So glad you are enjoying every moment of the new you Xx :)

Back