• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

signature pictures? P.S I have privileges

Indieflower

I've got my mojo
Hi there

I have tried to figure this out myself and I'm sure I'm just being dippit but I give in and have to ask.

You will see on my signature I have uploaded a slimming world award. I want to put all my awards on like so many others have managed to do but can only upload one :confused: I then tried copying and pasting into my signature but it comes up as a web address to the picture I have copied!

Can you please help me, I'm perplexed :D

Thank you in advance.

The way that I got 2 photos onto my signature was by putting them into my gallery, then opening the pic full size, copy and paste into your signature. This worked for me.

Great I'll give that a go.

Thanks x

P.S Amazing loss btw, your pics look fab!!

Ummm....still no joy I'm afraid.

Thank you so much.

Oh by the way, I had to open 2 internet explorers both with minimins forum, one on gallery and one on change profile/edit signature.

I probably went about it the long way, but its the only way I could manage it lol.

I've figured it out, it's because I use Firefox and not Explorer. Used explorer to copy the pics and it worked!

Well done Indieflower :D:D:D

...and Kered....what a transformation!!! :eek::D:D:D. Thank you for your help here :)

I've figured it out, it's because I use Firefox and not Explorer. Used explorer to copy the pics and it worked!

Well done Indieflower, glad you managed it, you probably did it the long way like I did, there must be a quicker way, but I like to climb every mountain lol, well done and well done on your slimmer of the months, great stuff.

Well done Indieflower :D:D:D

...and Kered....what a transformation!!! :eek::D:D:D. Thank you for your help here :)

Thanks for the compliment and you're welcome, just glad to help another miniminer........lol.

Back