• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr P Small and the Washington Spire....

Lori1964

Has anyone else had their operations at the Washington Spire by Mr P Small? I know a few of you have been operated on at Sunderland by him, I am just curious what reputation the Spire as Washington has.

Many thanks
Lorna

indianlight

Hi I'm under Mr Small at Sunderland, and can only praise him as a surgeon. However, My dad has just had a knee replacement at the spire and he had fab care, the rooms were lovely and the respect and care given by all the staff was wonderful. I do know someone who had a band I think when the spire was Bupa, and they are doing well. Good luck with what ever you decide x

twinklyhb

hi i only live a few miles from washington spire i did look at them when i decided to go privately for my band but when i phoned them about info etc there just didnt seem to be enough interest from them they sent out details etc but didnt ask if i needed any advice etc and their aftercare package wasnt up to much only 1 fill included the rest you pay for so after looking around more i decided on wlsg and it was the best decision they are great and their aftercare is second to none , i went to preston for my op and have my aftercare at a clinic at the silverlink xxheather

Lori1964

Thanks for the replies. I have heard that Mr Small has an excellent reputation and even my GP was pleased to hear I had chosen to speak to him first, but it is a relief that someone has something good to say about the Washington Spire, and so far they have been very helpful and friendly, but there again all of the hospitals I contacted were lovely as they are all trying to get our pennies off us, it just finding one that still cares about you once they have our money!!!

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
i was done by him nhs. so i can only comment from that experience and he has been brilliant and the nhs after care has also been good, but i dont know what the private side entails x

bypass.sarah

hello i can not help on the hospital,but my surgeon is mr peter small and hes an amazing surgeon and a really nice man too good lluck with your decision x x x x

jo_ jo

Hi

Mr Small is my surgeon too at Sunderland. He is a really nice bloke and all the staff were fantastic. Dont know about Washington

Good luck

Jo
xx