• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

letter from spire manchester, meetin with mr a li

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
this is my letter which i got today.

iam pleased to inform you thyat an out-patient consultation has been arranged for you at spire manchester hospital, with mr a li on 29-10-09 at 18.55pm :)eek: what time lol)

thats the most important part of my letter.

cant believe its happening so fast. :D:D

has anyone else has this man as the surgeon???? xxxx :D:D:D:D

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
omg you must be so chuffed, I take it your private ?

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
sorry no your NHS - teach me to read.
Wow - how come you are there instead of salford royal ?

claudia24

thats just were i got sent, my gp sent me there but i found out i could go to salford but am glad i didnt as they have a waiting list, when i had my group assesment with kath she said the spire dont have a waitin list were at salford they have a 6month waiting list, xxxx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
That's great news - you must of been well excited opening the letter!
x

claudia24

i was but i was so scared i dont know why i just thought they were writin to me sayin im not havin it done, lol.. am so happy now woooo wooooo, i just now have to wait till next thursday xxxx

Big an Bouncy

Fab news!You are on your way.Maz x

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Congrats hun, i'm glad they don't have a waiting list now:eek::eek:They did when I was waiting;):DI had the lovely Mr Agwunobi tho xx:p

32bme

Keeps on trying
Great news hope all goes well

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Congrats xx
Mr Li is my surgeon at Spire Macclesfield and he is soooo lovely.
Cool your appointment being on 29th, he is doing my bypass sometime that same morning :)
Steph xx

claudia24

thanks stephie, i googled him he sounds really nice and i remember u writing about him the other day, on a serious note :eek:, does that mean i can blame u for my appointment bein a 6.55pm :eek::D:eek::D was hopin to get it during the day to have time off work :p:D

good luck for the 29th will b thinkin about you xxxx

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Lol yep go on, you can blame me if ya like lol
He really is lovely though hon, he puts you at ease within thirty seconds of meeting him and you feel as though you have known him for years, its wierd, but nice and I am thrilled to have him as my surgeon and have every confidence in him.
I only actually met him for the first time almost two weeks ago, didnt expect to get my surgery so quickly but he seems to not want to hang around, which might be a good omen for you too, though I think a two week waiting list is probably an exception rather than the rule.
And thanks hon xxx
Steph xx

claudia24

i really hope its a good omen, and thanks for letting me blame u hunni lol xx

have u done a milk diet or anything? x

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
No I have done 7 days of 800 calorie diet (still solid food but very little of it) and then tomorrow I start the oxo and strained soup and sugar free jelly diet.
Steph xx

phatmomma

Great news i hope your as lucky as Steph with your op dates.

Steph hears hoping your diabetes will be okay with the change in diet, soon be your time xx

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Thanks Julie, I should be ok, Mr Li said that if I go low on the liquid diet to just have some lucozade or something so its all good xx
Yep, Im keeping my fingers crossed that Hopin gets as lucky as me and gets a date to have her operation reallllly soon xx
Steph xx

claudia24

aw thanks steph, im hoping to, i hope when i see him everything checks out ok and he give me a date but i hink thats just a dream lol, xx