• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Senapati?

Cleggy

Has anyone else had their bypass carried out by Mr Senapati?????:cool:

he was helping out at salford royal in july wen mr ammori was on holiday he is suposed to be very good...............kath x

Kath - ta for that. I see that you are pretty close to becoming a loser, where are you having your op and who is your consultant?

Hi cleggy long time no see. How are you? Bet i wouldnt recognise you these days you look to have done fantastic.
Is there a specific reason you are asking about Mr S yr not having problems are you?
take care
carole

Steve - Know what you mean about the handwriting lol. But hey who cares he obviously knows what he's doing in the old stomach dept.
I had mine done in November 2008 by him and all is well touch wood.
Keep up the good work mate.

Carole - Hiya. You dead right about not being on minis for some time - been sooooooooo busy but I am sure that is just an excuse lol. The reason I was asking was I had just returned from my follow up appointment, he had asked me last time if I would be prepared to put together a case study for his website. I took the draft version with me yesterday and he advise me that he now suggests to his new patients to use mini's as a means of support [glad someone listens to my ideas lol] so I decided to myself to see who else might have had the surgery carried out by him. Anyway never mind how well I have done it's You, not so PG and Shel that are the ambassadors and inspiration on here. You guys not only speak it, advise it but you have done it and done it to the max!! Was hoping I could have made the lowry meet but that went egg shaped. Saw Grom on Thursday and she is doing really well and looks really good too. Take care guys..

Hi Cleggy, long time no see chuck:DGlad to see you are doing soooo well still;)

Eh Candie - ta for that. Shows how far behind I am, I met Grom on Thursday and asked her if you had your date yet duh..... She told me that she had seen you and you were doing well. Very well I might add. Keep up the good work hun.....

hi Cleggy no its only just over a week now, im having it done at Salford Royal with Mr Ammorie ive heard such wonderfull reports about him that i feel really confident and im suprised how calm im feeling i thought id be a nervous wreck by now but i supose thers still time lol ...............kath xx

Kath - If you are anything like me I just couldn't wait, bring it on was the order of the day. I need to admit that I got emotional on the drive home from work the night before the op, pulled myself together before I saw HRH and slept like a log. On the morning of the op nearly snatched the consent form out of Mr Senapati's hand - come on mate bring it on [said me] and apart from the last wave to Mrs C [HRH] as I walked through to the theatre where I had my gulp and a tear and that was it. You will be fine and very soon on the losing side so to speak. Take care hun.

I'm booked in to have a bypass with
Mr P S Senapati at Salford Royal on
Mon Nov 2nd.
I'm glad to hear he has a good reputation!!!
**phew** :D

I could of waited for Mr Ammori if i wanted, but it wouldn't of been so quick.
Mr Ammori said i was a 'Safe Op, Light Weight'
and he was happy for one of the others to do my bypass if i didn't mind.
Like i said to Gill (His Secretary), i presume they're all competant in what they do, so wasn't really bothered who did it.

CANT WAIT NOW!!!
i'm starting the Pre-op diet on monday.
Gonna do it for the 3wk leading to the op.
Been for a nice Carvery with my Family today
(My last supper so to speak!!) :wave_cry:
I'm really, really looking forward to goin in hospital (How bizarre)
So be on the other side with u guys.

TTFN. xx

Shel - You are in very safe hands. This Guy has saved my life, or has most certainly given me my life back.
He has got such a reassuring nature, his soft voice and proffesional approach leaves you feeling at ease all of the time.
When I came round in the recovery room he had hold of my hand, told me that everything had gone to plan and I had done well.
He was back on the ward after 6pm that evening and the following morning [Saturday] he was on the ward before 8am [total commitment].
Go Girl and enjoy the ride - you will very soon join the losers and have the same respect for him that I have.....

Hi all
I've been neglecting you all (as well as Cleggy) but great to see you all doing so well - Candie 60 bloody pounds and HC below bloody target and Cleggy 7 bloody pounds to go!! What a load of superstars!!
Just returned from Vegas (3 lbs lighter) hols with 'the girls' - well ok we were all fifty this year - and had an amazing time being so slim - everything is so much more FUN!!!!
Really hope to catch up with everyone before Christmas. I'm off for a week at the end of Oct (getting my newly exposed varicose veins fixed) so that might be a good opportunity.
Take care xxxx

Hi all
I've been neglecting you all (as well as Cleggy) but great to see you all doing so well - Candie 60 bloody pounds and HC below bloody target and Cleggy 7 bloody pounds to go!! What a load of superstars!!
Just returned from Vegas (3 lbs lighter) hols with 'the girls' - well ok we were all fifty this year - and had an amazing time being so slim - everything is so much more FUN!!!!
Really hope to catch up with everyone before Christmas. I'm off for a week at the end of Oct (getting my newly exposed varicose veins fixed) so that might be a good opportunity.
Take care xxxx

hi grom
glad you had a great tome and happy 50th.
hows about 31st Oct during the day?

Back