• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Muller Light Deal!!

GeMzY

Morrisons have a great deal on at present..... 10 Muller Light yoghurts for £3.00 so I filled up my basket with 20 of them (pre op diet)

The guy on the till gave me the weirdest look as he scanned them all, so I gave him a shy smile, paid, thanked him, winked & said "I have a yoghurt fetish darlin"

The look on his face was a picture :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Morrisons have a great deal on at present..... 10 Muller Light yoghurts for £3.00 so I filled up my basket with 20 of them (pre op diet)

The guy on the till gave me the weirdest look as he scanned them all, so I gave him a shy smile, paid, thanked him, winked & said "I have a yoghurt fetish darlin"

The look on his face was a picture :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Love it :) hope your doing well hun x x x any news on new date?

thanks Crystal, they rebooked me for 22nd May (seems forever away) but after the weekends disappointment blowout on food I have been back on pre op since Monday, too scared to binge & put on all I lost I think xx

I am currently eating one muller light a day for my breakfast are they ok for pre op diet with milk?

I am currently eating one muller light a day for my breakfast are they ok for pre op diet with milk?

Yes Padmdhs they are, I was given a pre-op of 4 soups 4 muller light yoghurts & a pint of milk (couldnt do it though was too much to fit in a day haha)

I tried 3 pints of milk & 2 muller lights a day & only lost 2lb in a week so back to my original pre-op of cambridge diet :)

Yes Padmdhs they are, I was given a pre-op of 4 soups 4 muller light yoghurts & a pint of milk (couldnt do it though was too much to fit in a day haha) I tried 3 pints of milk & 2 muller lights a day & only lost 2lb in a week so back to my original pre-op of cambridge diet :)
ok thank you ;)

Back