• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mussels

Bellydancer57

Just wondering if any advice on tolerating mussels. Used to love them but not sure in the future whether they will be too difficult to tolerate. Wishful thinking as just saw on TV Little Paris Kitchen. I go to Trouville in France alot during the year & would love to eventually try them out when I am further down the line.:D

Bellydancer57 said:
Just wondering if any advice on tolerating mussels. Used to love them but not sure in the future whether they will be too difficult to tolerate. Wishful thinking as just saw on TV Little Paris Kitchen. I go to Trouville in France alot during the year & would love to eventually try them out when I am further down the line.:D

I had mussels a few weeks ago went down fine, just chew, chew, chew :) x

I'm looking fwd to getting back on fish and shellfish. I miss oysters and prawns.

Oh me too. Just love fish & shellfish. Just hoping I can tolerate it.
I don't eat meat or poultry so hoping fish will help with my protein levels.

everybody is different with what they can and cant tolerate... but there isnt any reason why you couldnt have them again when you get to normal eating... as with all foods try a little bit and chew chew chew xxx

Back