• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 6 week post-op appointment

slimmerkay

So I've been for my appointment today. Got there a tad early and said to hubby that I bet Mr Ammori would be running late. He didn't even arrive at clinic until 10 minutes after my appointment time and there were people waiting before me :eek:

Anyway, I was weighed and I am now in double numbers for a kg weight :D 98kg. I also got a B12 injection. They've just started doing these at the 6 week post-op at the Spire. The GP will take them up from here. Then I went in to see Mr Ammori ... for about 3 minutes!

I felt very rushed and completely forgot what I wanted to ask or discuss. Well I didn't really feel "encouraged" to discuss things. I did tell him about my funny turns and he said he thinks I mildly dumped and thinks it was carbs that did it. He was happy with my weight loss, asked was I happy, was everything ok, and that was it.

To see him again in 3 months. He did say 3 months but then I will only be 4 and half months out and I thought I would see him next at 6 months so confused there.

I also got to see Charmaine (Charm55) so that was nice :D

Sounds all and over so quickly Karen... so glad he is pleased and you are on track.. that is reassuring... take care xxx

Pleased it went well for you, congrats on getting into single figures on the kilos too :D Mr Ammori must have had a busy day lol.......he is always in great demand! XX

I saw Mr Ammori yesterday too and didnt see him till 90 minutes after my appointment. Was in and out in less that 2 mins.

I'm pleased all is okay Karen. At least you may have an explanation for your 'funny turns'!

Doesn't seem like much of a consultation, especially considering you'd gone private! I suppose you have access to his other staff by telephone if there's a problem though?

Oh we have email and phone access to his staff and himself. He has given me his business card three times now lol. Maybe he fancies me ;)

Well done hun you are doing really well. xxxx

Glad it went well for you karen, (does he fancy me) lol. you could be right lol xxxx

Hi Karen, Im back home. I got to see Mr Ammori about 7.30 so 2 hours after appointment time. He told me i wont see him in Feb when my next appointment is.Also had the B12 jab. I weighed 8lb less on there scales than mine at home.It was nice to see you again.
Charmaine

Good grief Charmaine :eek: I fell lucky with getting him to see him then! What a long day for you.

He never mentioned February to me but did say I should have had a letter with another appointment for about 3 months time - maybe he meant the Feb one :confused:. But he said he would see me then and I thought I was only seeing Cath then. Oh well, whatever happens happens.

Back