• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My anniversary photos & how i got here

Debs!

Emma

It's lovely to see and read of such success - your story is inspiring and you look overjoyed in your after photo! It's lovely to see that all parts of the jigsaw are in place - thank you for being so kind as to share your journey :)

SHARONA

Enma great story felt everything you went through although i don't no what you went through.. Must gave been hard. Wow great loss your an inspiration . I hope and pray it all continues with happiness much love xx

kurstywursty

Would love to hear an update - sitting at target is amazing - how do you manage this in a day to day basis? Xxxxx

violetangel

Can't get over your transformation xx

Lisa876

Congrats Emma, you look amazing xx

NigelG

WOW Emma, how wonderful is that. Your looking great. My Gastric Band Op is on 17th Feb. Currently on my PreOp Milk Diet doing really well last Friday was day 8 and I'd lost 7lb in the 1st week. My latest 1 week drop in my entire journey. Unlike you I have been writing my journey originally for my family. But when I found WFS a week ago, I was so impressed that I have started sharing my Journey. I have to post in small sections as it is like a book.
Well Done
NigelG

NigelG

Emma hasn't posted for over a year, but there are still a few banders on here doing well, plodding along :)

Good luck, I love my band, it's totally changed my life, I flipping ADORE IT :) :) :)

Unfortunately most people seem to stop posting when they reach target, Unless they get a problem, then they are frequent posters, lol ;) ;) ;)

Work hard, follow the rules, it sounds like you have the perfect mindset for your surgery x
Thank You OopseyDaisy 9 days to my surgery. It cant arrive quick enough, its been a long process.
NigelG