• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My babies

shelleymarie

I'm animal mad, studied them, work with them, obsess over mine! so just wanted to share a couple of photos I just took of my babies in my garden a minute ago.

265510_10152085145430515_664939125_o.jpg This one is of my guinea pigs in their new runs.

339599_10152085155245515_156362811_o.jpg This one is the pigs, Mogwai and Stripe, with my dog Lotty keeping guard. She always does that. Mogwai is chilling on his hammock.

471120_484878038206861_671639727_o.jpg Lotty with her best pal Hudson.

580856_10151935732915515_1949418542_n.jpg My beautiful girl. She is 9 years old and a lab/collie. I rescued her at 8 weeks old and she hasn't left my side since. She is the most gentle and loving dog I've ever known. She is loving the new me and all the walks we go on together now :D The guineas love it too as I get on the floor with them and set up lots of things for them to do. It's great to be able to be the one taking care of my animals now :)

I have always loved animals and uptil the age of 23 I always owned dogs cats n rabbits, however I did suffer from hayfever at 11 then worked out doors on leaving school which the allergies settled down, BY the time I had my 2nd child I had a bad reaction to our dog my face swolle up and had a rash under mt skin, I know when i am in close proximity because my chin itches even if i go into a house where one lives I can tell my eyes become very itchy and all thw white swells upinto a big jelly bag, nasty when it happens, have to wera my sunglasses when i am going near one just to try n stop it happening, I ahev antihistamines nasal spray n eyedrops, the fur tends to bring on ana sthma attack if i havent had tablets, I take them every day now and have an inhaler with me if it starts, happens very quickly as quick as peanut allergy. Hate it but we do hav e a budgie it is ok. You are really lucky i envy you xx

Ooooh lovely, your dog looks so cuddly and I really like guinea pigs, I think they have much more personality than rabbits!
I wouldn't be without my pets, I love them all but my older cat Coco is my best friend...she never argues with, never judges me etc etc ;)
Em xxxx

awwww they are beautiful!!! I love animals :) xxx

Someone as mad as me. At the moment I have 5 dogs, two cats, 6 hamsters a terrapin and two tanks of fish. Oh, and 3 guinea pigs at my mums as I have a terrier

image-3380047908.jpg

I'm an animal lover too! These are my hens and I have two dogs Basil and Button.

image-3854527917.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-1627867849.jpg
    image-1627867849.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 55
Your dogs and guinea pigs are lovely shelleymarie. I have always loved animals, and whilst married with a family we always had cats and dogs and various hamsters and guinea pigs etc... Now that I live alone and in a flat no pets allowed, all I have are goldfish, and they are really hard to cuddle lol!! Miss my animals very much xx

Thanks everyone. It's nice to know there so many other animal lovers out there. I'd have a household full if it wasn't for money, time and a landlord that might not be so keen. I've got a really big garden so if I had no restrictions I'd have more dogs, some rabbits, cats, chickens and I'd love a couple of pigmy goats. I've worked on a couple of farms so really miss my goats :D Oh well maybe one day, in the mean time the ones I have give me lots of love :) xx

I love both lots of pics and feel envious of both of you with your lovely dogs, I was fostering for a local dod recuse here in london and have had 31 dogs in my care I have pics of every one of them, until I became ill, early last year,(dizzyness, falls etc) I really miss them.
Every one of them has their own personality and we would come home for a lovely cuddle after a long walk.

big animal lover here too Shelleymarie so love the pics!

image-1830123092.jpg

This is my lil baby Alaska I love him to bits he's such a character... Iv got 5 dogs and a bunch of other animals, they cost a fortune but are worth every penny

oh how sweeet!!

Back