• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Babies

Hi I have never been into dogs but we got Snoop in July. A working cocker spaniel. He is nuts but I love him. And it's kicked off an exercise routine. We goto the park daily for over an hour. Today I have been walking in the hills. I could barely breath going uphill. We have never been outside as much! It's funny how you can go from spending so much time shopping to now worrying about dog walking! They are so loyal. X

Dogs are the most amazing animals, I have no idea how some people can be so cruel to them.. I do love spaniels and cockers are just so lovely and energetic but also damn smart..

Aw lovely dogs! We have two basset hounds and a westie. They keep me busy but give so much in return.

I will upload a pic when im at home :D

Aww his is just so cute, what sort is he? I am guessing he is a mix

Thx Hun! He's supposedly collie x terrier but there's not much terrier in him...looks wise in his day I'd have been more inclined to say he was half bearnese mountain dog! He was the chosen one following a trip to the RSPCA....you know the story, go in search of an older dog that needs a home n walk out with a 12week old pup! Litter had been dumped by the a1, and jasper (named by the RSPCA as boddington...all were names of beer bizarrely) was the one cowering n shaking and not mixing with the others!
Love him to bits, he's never been anything but an old man for his years...made my doggy experience so simple ! (As I write now all I can hear in the silent house are his dulcet snores. :D. ) xx

I have a Westie, Alfie, and 5 cats. Hoping that when I start losing weight I'll be able to walk alf more, and he might lose a few lbs.

I don't have pics of all the cats on my phone, but attached are some of them.

Attachments

• image-3349784129.jpg
    image-3349784129.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3906149927.jpg
    image-3906149927.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 36
  • image-4075790053.jpg
    image-4075790053.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 38
image-3833626186.jpg

image-2968010825.jpg

image-479549922.jpg

image-2426970041.jpg

image-959002942.jpg

image-3001958993.jpg

Here are some of my little babies 12 cats 3 dogs 2 rabbits 7 guinea pigs and a turtle
I sure do have my hands full but wouldn't change a thing

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Last edited:
Here are some of my little babies 12 cats 3 dogs 2 rabbits 7 guinea pigs and a turtle
I sure do have my hands full but wouldn't change a thing

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I know what you mean. Best feeling in the world when they all pile on to my bed on a weekend.

Here are mine...

Meg (the dog named after my favourite books as a child.... Meg and Mog). And my two cats Poppy (the white one) and Lexi (the black one)...who is camera shy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back