• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My before and after pics

I'm overwhelmed. I certainly didn't expect to get so many positive messages. Thank you all so much, you've lifted my spirits.

It's all happened so fast, it seems that in the blink of an eye, i've literally halved in size. There has been so much else happening in my life that i really haven't been focussing on losing weight at all. Everytime i stand on the scales, i've lost more weight, and only have 2 stone left to go until my ultimate goal. I have a lot of excess skin, and to be honest, i'm really not bothered about losing those last 2 stone because i already feel great, and know that the excess skin will weigh a fair bit in itself.

I just can't believe what i see in the mirror sometimes, but some days i still feel fat and ugly. This surgery has made me face why i used food the way i did, how i ended up being the size i was and along with some great therapy, i've come a long way both mentally and physically.

I NEVER thought i'd get this far, and a year ago was so impatient with waiting for it to happen, and now all of a sudden someone has hit the fast forward button and it's nearly a year later.

I feel a bit cheated though. I'm now 29, feel old and 'past it' and now that i'm this small, i feel i should be getting more attention from the opposite sex, and still feel ugly, and especially old when i don't get that attention. Guess i still have a way to go in the psychological department.

Anyway, for anyone waiting for surgery, it will happen, and it will be so worth it. For all post oppers, congratulations on your achievements, you'll all been an inspiration to me.

Erin xxx

Hi Erin, You deserve all of the compliments, you have done extremely well.

What is up with those Yorkshire lads? Can't they spot a foxy lady when they see one?

I agree with you about the head catching up with the bod', I can forsee that could be one of my problems post-op.

Keep up the good work!!

Wow hun, you look fantastic!!! This is very inspirational as, as a pre-opper, I'm currently feeling like things aren't going quick enough!!! This shows that I just need to persevere!!!

Well done hun!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Erin! You should be so proud of yourself! You and the others at target are such a huge encouragement and inspiration to those of us still on the journey xx

What a difference 12 months makes,you look fabulous!Your head will catch up dont worry.Just be thankful you did it while you are so young,I know there are lots of us on here wish we could turn back the clock!Relax,enjoy your life and as your confidence grows the guys will come flocking to your door!Remember a smile in the right place at the right time can work wonders!!! Maz x

Ah!! I have just read on another thread that you are now living in Oz. That would explain why the lads are not beating a path to your door, they're all poofs over there! :hide:

wowie, well done, thats amazing but i think you ought to change your username!

Well done, you look like a different person xx :D

WOW it looks like a picture of 2 sisters the new you being the younger one. Don't feel old and ugly hun you are beautiful and still a young chicken yet. I am 40 in October and have my op in November and plan on a massive party when i have lost the weight and i have my party shoes ready to go out and about with my mates whem i am slim even my 18 year old daughter said we can go out pubbing and clubbing together ha ha poor hubby don't drink so he is designated taxi bless him and he even said you two go i'll love seeing the old Lisa back ha ha life is for living hun get out there and strut your stuff you look to good not to you look amazing :happy036::wee::party0049::party0016::party0036:
(sorry over did the party scene there didn't i ha ha )

wooooooooooow your looking so good girl well done you!!!!!!
congratulations
regards steve

well done you!! you look fab. Gail.x
[ATTAH]5898[/ATTACH]

Hopefully this has worked....

But these are my before and after pics. One on the left was taken in August 08. 2 months pre op.

The one on the right was taken this month, nearly 12 months post op.

60 kilogram loss to date.

Back