• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My before and after pics

You look fantastic... very inspirational. THanks for posting xx

Erin, you look great!!! I remember the two of us had our surgeries pretty close together with you just a few weeks ahead of me! Look what such a small amount of time has done for you!!! You have done SO WELL and should be so proud of yourself. The head does take longer than the body and is really harder to beat than the fat in all honesty so give yourself a break. You look young and sexy and soon hopefully you will see it too.

And unless you have a plan to be an underwear model, your loose skin is between you and your control garments 99% of the time!!! I have tons of extra skin but I have made friends with GOK and his control line so I cope:))

Nic:p

WOW, you have done so well:wow::winner::0clapper::party0019::party0049:

(sorry do like my smilies)

You look amazing and are very attractive so please don't hate me for saying this I am no expert, but maybe your lack of confidence is more to do with not having men paying you attention. I think from what you have said maybe you are unwittingly putting up a 'dont come near me I feel ugly ' barrier.

Maybe you need to have some counselling to help you with your confidence. I don't know about your care but when I saw the Pyscologist on Friday she said that she wants me to have post op counselling to help with the changes that will happen in my life.

It's a big deal and in effect you have lost a whole person.

You need to hold your head up high and feel as good as you look now. The surgery may help but it's your hard work that has got you to how you are now.

Good Luck and take care.

Paula XX

You look so amazing!

Fantastic, you look wonderful ! Good for you x

You look amazing & should be so very proud of yourself!!!
Very Insperational Well done!!

you look fantastic,
so good
thanks for you inspiration
x happy new year
x june

wow you look fabulous xx

kookin good, the before, during and after pics really are encouraging.

wow, check you out!! Well done and thannk you for posting the pics, seeing the proof gives me more hope.
Vicky x

Congrats you look great

Back