• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

before/ after pics

tink1974

well after a few wks of weightloss stalling i now have my 1st 100lbs off!!. Infact I have 101 :)

My before pic was taken the night before i was meant to have my op in Dec 2010. The after pic was taken about a month ago. I cant believe the difference - can hardly recognise myself physically and emotionally.

I just LOVE having self esteem!! lol

Attachments

• winter 2010 084.jpg
    winter 2010 084.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 2000000c00000019700b.jpg
    2000000c00000019700b.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 167
amazing! well done you,these photos amaze me everytime ,and keep me sane ,knowing its all worth the wait , good luck and you should be so proud of yourself x

Wow bet you feel on top of the world xx

Wow, what a difference. Well done x

No!!!! Thats not you is it? You look amazing. Look at your gorgeous hair now. What a transformation. I love what you said about self worth.
You look lovely.
Lynne x

Fantastic, well done!! you look a
Amazing x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

OMG What a transformation, you look amazing and in such a short space of time, Karen x

You look so wonderful!

wow 101lbs lighter and looking 10 years younger xx

Exactly what I was thinking!! You look amazing and it's stripped years off you!!

H x

well after a few wks of weightloss stalling i now have my 1st 100lbs off!!. Infact I have 101 :)

My before pic was taken the night before i was meant to have my op in Dec 2010. The after pic was taken about a month ago. I cant believe the difference - can hardly recognise myself physically and emotionally.

I just LOVE having self esteem!! lol
oooo I love before and after pics. You look fab, well done!!
xxx

thanx everyone - i really appreciate all your kind words. Life is definitely better. I would highly recommend surgery to anyone who has a severe obesity problem. I think the key though was sorting my head out first through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.

Away for a shower now - just home from gym :)

oh and to anyone out there who hasnt had their op yet or has just had it - i looked at all the before and after pics b4 i had my op - there are so many people on here who inspired me to be successful at this weightloss game - so a big thanx to u all xx

Back