• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My big fat operation

vikkib

now showing on bio channel

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

vikkib said:
nOw showing on bio channel

hmmm... im on it 2nite lol not posted on here for ages as as you will see in the programme i get pregnant. My baby was born 2 weeks ago so back to bandville for me.....abi otherwise known as kelly x

hmmm... im on it 2nite lol not posted on here for ages as as you will see in the programme i get pregnant. My baby was born 2 weeks ago so back to bandville for me.....abi otherwise known as kelly x
oh congratulations :) xxx

I saw you!! Oh me god im rubbing shoulders with the famous ---get me eh!! Lol

Seriously tho .. Hi hun x

Thank you, i doubt i will look any different by the end of the programme lol, wasn't planning on having a baby but glad she is here x

Lol cracked me up that did....shall have to go out with a bag on my head now!!! Mr super said i had problems walking about....not true x

Congrats!!!! Xxx

But you looked great and had a good loss !!! Well done hun x

Awww bless you thank you very much. I have put loads of weight on though...so back to it again and i need a fill big time....I will get to goal before 2020!! lol x

Downwards it is from hereon in then!!! Im sure you will do great hun xxx

hope2bthina said:

Congratulations!!!! Xxx

Back