• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Big Fat Operation

PurpleKylie22

any one watched this on the Bio channel? I Sky+'d it, watching now

Yes I have watched both episode. I really enjoyed this week as the Chelsea and Westminster hospital is we're I am having mine with the same surgeon. Will definitely watch the whole series.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I think it's a great programme to watch,I made my partner watch so he could see what happens with the bypass operation.

i watched it, thought it was very good, i wasnt sure about watching the operation before i have it, but it was ok and good to see what is going to happen.

Only shows good bits not really bad bits but it's a good show I had my op last December don't regret lost 5 stone since op

Yes! I watch it with my husband. Really good. I also watch a lot of people's journey's on YouTube. :)

I really enjoyed it. I like the first woman that was on, the younger one. I guess I related to her being similar age and such. I wish that they showed more about straight after surgery, they kind of keep skipping that bit.
I watch a lot on You Tube but my OH isn't interested, I have been rejected so maybe he is just ignoring it completely on the assumption it will never happen, this is the first thing he has paid attention to and even then it wasn't much.

Back