• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my daughter has done her 4 week milk diet. photo

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
where do i start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i began this journey it was with my daughter ERIN (28) who was savagely attacked by a dog and lost the back her calf ,so she found it difficult to walk.
she was held up because they said she was an emotional binge eater and had to have counseling for it. that's done now and she has just finished her 4 week milk diet, she has her ap to see her surgeon on the 27th of this month (Mr Jain) .
Erin is now the same weight as i was when i first started,we used to exchange clothes, so it gives some idea how much i have lost.
her op is more important to me than mine. must sound silly to those that haven't got children.
photo was taken last Friday outside the clinic.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 80
Sue it doesn't sound silly at all... As a parent we would take all the pain and sacrifice anything if our children needed it....

Together you and your daughter are going to have one hell of a rebirth, good luck to you both xxx

Good luck to your daughter Sue, I hope she doesn't need to wait too long for her surgery. You will both be swapping clothes very soon I am sure. I was at the clinic on Friday seeing Mr Whitelaw I looked to see if you were in the waiting room but you must have been a different time to me.

Wishing Erin all the best xxxx And you're looking great Sue x

I understand too Sue. Thankfully none of my 3 children have a weight problem. They are all really slim, my daughter is everything I always wanted to be, slim, beautiful and petite! I will hold it against her for the rest of her life!! Good Luck to your daughter and I hope she doesnt have long to wait X

I don't have any kids Sue but can really understand how you feel. Erin has a great role model in her mum, you are going to be so helpful to her. I hope her journey is much more straightforward now. xx

good luck to both of you

xx

All the best to both of you, your daughter has the most beautiful face, shes gonna be stunning xxx

I totally understand where you are coming from Sue...my eldest is 16 and has a weight problem, I am trying to get her to eat better and exercise more so she won't have to follow in my footsteps..but she is fighting me tooth and nail :cry:

Erin is under a great surgeon, I had Mr Jain and he is lovely! and well done Erin for completing the dreaded 4 week milk diet! Btw did she manage the 5%?

Good luck to your daughter - and to you! I know that her surgery will be harder on you than yours was. You can continue your journeys together now xx

Back