• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet and diebetes???

Hi Gaynor

I called the team when i was going for the bypass last year and asked if i could do the other diet ,but i was asked if i was on insulin or taking something for my diabetes but i wasnt as i had been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes so i was told "sorry but the milk and yoghurt diet it is then".
From my own personal point of view i think its because i ate with my eyes and just to see milk and yoghurt i didnt associate it with food as it didnt look appertising.So my brain still said feed me lol.
But give them a call Gaynor you never know.

Good Luck

Di xx

Thankyou Di. I've decided to carry on with it but compensate 2 pints for 2 half cups of homemade veg soup. The weights coming off and I must say since having the bit of soup yesterday I have felt 100% better so hopefully in a day or 2 I'll be able to drop back to milk and yoghurt.

Hi
I am diabetic tyoe 2 on metformin - my nurse said to come all off all meds whilst doing it - but then I was intolerant to the milk quantity so had v low carb and they put me back on a small dose

liz
xx

Back