• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My fitness pal

joey80

Hi all, iv been using my fitness pal, are ne of u peps using it too, i think it amazing it got loads of foods on there and calculates all cal's u have had in a day fab fab fab i say :D:D:D:D:D

I agree its been a great help to me. Ive got it on my blackberry and just update whenever I feel like. I dont do it every day but just now and then to see how I'm doing x

iv got it on my blackberry, it records everything u eat and track ur weight, i use it on comp but if im out and about ill update it on my phone, it the best app eva lol xx

ive got it, but not sussed it yet :( have to have a propper look :D

i set mine up b4 i started the milk diet but didnt actually use it till this week, i found it easierto use on the comp at first then on phone xx

a friend at work uses it, she just scans whats shes eating (if its got a bar code) and it does it all for her :)

ive got it, but not sussed it yet :( have to have a propper look :D

Me too Caren. Have logged in and registered, bit it is telling me that I need to have 1,400 cals daily. How on earth at the moment (week two of liquid stage) can I consume 1,400 cals. :confused:

I am sure that it will be quite useful later on though. :D Thanks Joey

well it telling me i need to have 1200 but i can only manage 6 - 700 a so far, i not looked to c if i can use barcode will have to check on mob, i got blackberry so might not have it x

well it telling me i need to have 1200 but i can only manage 6 - 700 a so far, i not looked to c if i can use barcode will have to check on mob, i got blackberry so might not have it x
ah yeah, it scans through the camera on the iphone

I use it to track my protein n weight, I don't use it for the cals, just the protein as that's the most important to me

It took me ages to work my head round it xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Peterborough Guy said:
you can change all the settings on it, to get your daily required in take. You can also set protein as your priority.

Im on there as spookyman if anyone wants to be friends. :)

We can add friends on there? I really must have a good look the weekend :) x

from me phone :D

Peterborough Guy said:
you can change all the settings on it, to get your daily required in take. You can also set protein as your priority.

Im on there as spookyman if anyone wants to be friends. :)

We can add friends? I really must have a good look the weekend x

from me phone :D

Back