• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my husband want to write to the PCT

gingernutter

My husnband want to write to the PCT to ask them to help me with the funding. Has anyone else had a partner do this? My case is up again next week for funding. Will his letter help?

cant help you there sarah but just wanted to say fingers crossed for next week.

Sarah it cannot do any harm at all let him write....thinking of you chick....sending positive vibes...and lots of (((((hugs)))).....will be so happy when you get funding as I miss talking to you but I understand why....xx

Your case with the PCT can only be enhanced by them seeing how this is affecting your husband too. Men like to fix things, I can imagine that your hubby may be feeling a bit helpless. At this time of real need you are fighting alone up front - this will allow him to fight by your side. Go for it! Lots of luck for the hearing next week. xxx

I had my husband, sister, and two work colleagues write letters of support for me to have the operation on the NHS, and I was still denied, and had to pay for it myself.

MNL:)

Back