• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help with PCT appeal letter

gingernutter

Hi

yesterday the PCT asked me to give them more details on why I should be considered an exceptional case for funding.

I now have to write an appeal letter to the PCT. I need to express to them why I should be considered an exceptional case. if anyone feels they could help me by penning a strong letter for me I would be very grateful. I will e mail you my details. I need someone to help me have an impact on them.

My BMI is 49.9 with many problems that I have listed.

Hi Sarah, your other post said it all have you considered submitting that to the PCT?? i think you should send that to them. good luck hun and keep everything crossed for your appeal xx

Hi Sarah,

If you like I can take that letter you've written and rewrite it for you?

Shel x

Hiya

I must add that you should not hold back anything . If your suffering from stress from being over weight rub it in good.
I know alot of ppl who suffer from stress and they dont let others know how bad it is.

To get funding you need to make sure they know how bad your suffering from it all . ie how hard it is to get about stress you feel like having a breakdown . you feel it wont be long untill you wont be able to get about . And you feel complications that you will get from being over weight wil out weigh the cost of the bypass in the long run.. shove Everything in the letter

Good luck

Maybe give referances of people who know you and posibly asking them for comments which you could include in the letter. Are you on any medication for your weight or symptoms coused by your weight? If so you could research the cost to the NHS and explane that it would be cheeper in the long run. It may also help to state tat you know that there are risks involved in surgery but feel that the benifit out weighs the risk.
If I can think of any more later I will add them.
Good luck!

Back