• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My last Sunday Roast as I know it!

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
Today I had my last sunday Roast as I know them. I went to my parents and had the hugest beef dinner ever, mine was even bigger than my dads and husbands. I polished the lot off with pud and would have still been able to eat more. :eek:
After I got home I sat and thought to myself, its a good job i'm having my surgery soon because my stomach must be getting massive, as I remember not too long ago, I could never of ate what I have today and it not touch my sides.
Soooooo bring on next Sunday when I start my pre op diet and roll on the 22nd!

OMG - its getting really close now Allie, are you excited?

My "last supper" is going to be a gigantic roast dinner as well, followed by apple pie and custard.

You will be able to eat roast dinners again, but in much smaller portions.

I know Sam 3wks today!!! Can't wait, my eating has really got out of control big time, i'm never satisfied at the moment. If I carry on like this and did not have the surgery I really would not like to think just how big I would become. This week now I need to fit all my favorite takeaways in......ummm what shall I have first! lol. x

I know exactly what you mean Allie, Im eating non stop at the moment as if I know ive only got a limited time left to enjoy it... which is daft really cause its not like I'll never be able to eat again.

In a way, I actually am really looking forward to getting on a pre-op pre-op diet lol. I want to try to cut down before having to cope with the milk diet for 2 weeks. I think I will be more determined once my funding is confirmed.

I know exactly what you mean Allie, Im eating non stop at the moment as if I know ive only got a limited time left to enjoy it... which is daft really cause its not like I'll never be able to eat again.

In a way, I actually am really looking forward to getting on a pre-op pre-op diet lol. I want to try to cut down before having to cope with the milk diet for 2 weeks. I think I will be more determined once my funding is confirmed.

Will it be the milk diet for all of us at wm sam, or is there a choice?

I believe its the milk diet hun but there might be an alternative?? one of the post oppers might know

Hiya Sue, yeah you have a choice between two plans, one involves food but very little and the other is the milk one. I don't trust myself to be able to do the one with food because I would probably cheat. So I am not putting myself in that position and am gona do the milk one with consists of:- 2 pints of milk, 4 low fat yogurts and 2 boverils or oxo cubes and unlimited water/ suger free squash. Yum yum (not).

Hiya Sue, yeah you have a choice between two plans, one involves food but very little and the other is the milk one. I don't trust myself to be able to do the one with food because I would probably cheat. So I am not putting myself in that position and am gona do the milk one with consists of:- 2 pints of milk, 4 low fat yogurts and 2 boverils or oxo cubes and unlimited water/ suger free squash. Yum yum (not).

OMG I don't think I could cope with that :eek:. I'd better start practicing now! x

LOl just think though...it will be our last diet EVER!!!!! x

glad to hear we get a choice though, thanks Allie x

yeah, they sent me a leaflet in the post with both on. x

I know Tina I an soooooo excited and also feeling impatient at the same time. x

can't believe its pre op diet time for you already its gone so quick, you'll be fine.

Thanks Terri, I think i'll be nibbling the cushions of me sofa with my ass, before the op date!!!! x

Allie are you going to start a diary? I would love to follow your progress on the build up to the op and then the op itself, and of course the best bit... your weight loss.

i put on a stone while on waiting list lol i love roast dinners luckily as i have band i can still have them managed 7 sprouts a parsnip and a slice of pork today was yummy

good luck with milk diet girls first 2 days are hardest but then it easy and dont forget to get some crusha suger free flavouring it really helped me get the milk down as i think milk ewwwy

Oooo did'nt know they did crusher in suger free, will have to get some, I love the strawberry one, thanks S'love.
Sam, I probably will yes, but I will be moaning to you lot all the way i'm sure, cuz I'm gona hate it! x

Back