• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got my date for my bypass!!! Happy days

:D wow, aren't these surgeons busy!! i love it. Best of luck to you all and good luck with the pre op xxx :bestwishes:

Hiya sue, Ive got two udders at the front already I dont need any todger ones as well ive got enough with me hubbies one . (to which I always run in the opposite direction when I see it comming in my direction L.O.L I might get all sexy undies when Ive lost my weight, But there again it might egg him on so I will have a long think on that one. Yes Bonnitas story is good enough to edit in a nationwide magazine, what an experience the poor girl. I hope she is o.k . :girlpower:
;):D hi gm, i know what you mean, i have to start my pre op diet on the 1st july. Its my birthday next weekend so that will be my last proper meal for a long time, but to be honest i am looking forward to getting started on the pre op. We have had a few meals with friends this week, but i havent put any weight on.. totally not like me at all!! Imagine waking up and it wasn't done, omg i would be gutted!!!
Any news from Lesley??
Did you read bonitas thread... :eek: scarey!
Hope you dont start growing udders ;) x

Congratulations Sue I am so pleased for you. Please don't feel that you are gloating because I don't feel you are at all. You are just excited that you are finally getting what you want. Hope everything goes really well for you and this time next year you will be in all those high street shops getting some lovely clothes in tiny sizes for the summer. Good luck and take care.

Great news Sue. I am so happy for you. Good luck on your pre-op diet. Zxx

Hiya candie, well the bariatric nurse said the sooner the better as ime or we should I say (me& you I mean) is only 19 days away and I feel like I am helping them to help me. Also there is quite a few on this site that have to do it 3/4wks so we arnt to bad eh.:p
I'm going to Macclesfield Sue, with Lizziebee on same day:D:Dgot pre op on tues:D:D:D
Gail so are you doing the pre op diet for 3 weeks hun?yikes!!

;) woo hoo gm , some new undies (i think my hubby would have a heart attack lol). It would be nice to find some in my size!! Cant wait to loose the weight.
Yep, the anethnestist told me to diet now, and then follow the pre-op diet 2 weeks before op - he said every little helps. so i agree we have to help them as much as we can.
Best of luck with the diet xxxx :D

Hi Ladies,
OK this is my first time on ... I felt the need to write something cos like some of you I'm about to go ahead with wls in the next couple of weeks and it nice to find an outlet where people understand the journey

:D hello blackdolphin, welcome to the site. You will get loads of fantastic advise on here, people are great. Not long till you op - you must be excited and nervous!!! Good luck xxx

Well done that is great news, I feel excited for you!!! I have been approved for funding, just waiting to see an Endocronologist... I am so excited and cant wait now. Wishing you loads of luck and a speedy recovery xxx

Awww still smiling doll :D good luck xx

Hiya candie, well the bariatric nurse said the sooner the better as ime or we should I say (me& you I mean) is only 19 days away and I feel like I am helping them to help me. Also there is quite a few on this site that have to do it 3/4wks so we arnt to bad eh.:p
omg 19 days sounds scary as hell lol:eek::eek::eek:yea I have been cutting down a lot, but not started the dreaded pre op diet yet;):D

So very happy for you Sue, you'll be a loser so soon! Thrilled you have a date and it must be a relief about the gall bladder.

Nic:D

Do you see what I mean now candie, It realy isnt that far away is it. But by doing it this way I can wean myself off food by cutting down each week and then it isnt that bad. But if I start to do it all in one go it will be harder, well it will for me anyway L.O.L :eek: Gail.Michelle
omg 19 days sounds scary as hell lol:eek::eek::eek:yea I have been cutting down a lot, but not started the dreaded pre op diet yet;):D

Back