• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My last Sunday Roast as I know it!

flipping heck not long now
I am thinking like that and dont even have any dates etc..
at least you are looking forward adn excited rather than sad that you will not be able to eat like that
good luck
xxx

You greedy devil Allie, how could you?
God it sounds delicious!!!! :eatdrink023:
You musn't cheat on the pre-op diet, it's to help the surgeon get to the bits he needs to, inside you.
You can do the milk diet if your not diabetic, otherwise you need to do the food one, it's not too bad actually because the weight plummets and that keeps you on track, mind you it's only about 900cals a day so you do feel hungry all the time.
Nearly there though, not long now.:eat:

I never got to have my last supper as i was expecting to have my op christmas eve. But got a phone call on the 1st nov to say i was having it on the 6th and to start the milk diet there and then. glad i did though as i had just started eating for fun.
not long now girls good luck.

I put a stone on waiting for my appointment. I did the food pre op diet and lost 8 ilbs so was still heavier when i went for op than when I had the first appontment oops but all went ok. I also cheated on the pre op diet naughty me

Cheers guys. Sometimes I think its ages away and then sometimes, like today I think s**t only three weeks to go! :eek:

Back