• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My new jammys ! What's your favourite weight loss clothing ?

countrywench

Isn't it bizzare what makes us smile !
Been to marks and spencer .. went to go and look at the advent calendars .. yep I got one !
But I also bought a pair of jammys :) .. Me !... In marks and Spencer's jammys .. I'm so happy I can't even begin to describe it .. also the prettiest bra set I've seen in a while .. and a beautiful black soft dressing gown with a hood ..
these are the moments that make weight loss journey somworth it .. well for me anyway ! :):)
Let's see your fav weight loss outfit so far !

Mindy

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    523.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1622.JPG
    IMG_1622.JPG
    697.8 KB · Views: 31
Those undies are gorgeous. Mine so far is probably the dress I got for the wedding in August, the photo is on my diary. I've got some more bits coming so I'll try and take pictures when they arrive.

Swit swoo. Love the underwear and the pj's!!!

Im in need of a new bra so will be heading to m&s at the weekend!

Im loving being able to fit back into clothes I haven't been able to (or shouldn't have been wearing) for a while. Not many new purchases required as yet but hopefully soon x

@countrywench love your PJs look so cosy and lovely matching set:) luv M&S underwear too

This is not me in photo:D
I tried on coats yesterday and 24's getting lose. I have ordered this today in size 22 as my size 28/30 coat pre surgery is swinging on me:D
It may only last one winter but desperate for another rain coat and I would have spent the money on food before:oops:
It has been at least 4 years since I wore size 22, still long way to go and look forward to buying as I deflate;)

Attachments

• IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 6
You look great!!
I put on some pj trousers that were very uncomfortable pre op and are now comfortable so although my loss is small so far in pounds I'm happy to see I'm changing shape.

Love those pjs and underwear set. Bf has said he wants to surprise me by Buying some but that gives me anxiety haha xx

This will be the first time ever in 35 years that my hubby will be able to buy me underwear .. isn't that sad really . Never in all those years has he been able to buy me something most partners take for granted ..
I'm very excited about this prospect ! I hope that my Xmas present isn't to ' racy' , as I will be opening presents in from of my girls roflll ! They would just die of embarrassment hahahaha !
I need to do a drawer and wardrobe clean out actually and get all old bras etc to the charity shop ..
Have a wonderful day people !
Mindy
Xxxx

You look great!!
I put on some pj trousers that were very uncomfortable pre op and are now comfortable so although my loss is small so far in pounds I'm happy to see I'm changing shape.

That shape change is brilliant ! I remember not losing for a few weeks but the change in my shape was dramatic . Waist pinching in , thighs shrinking etc .. so don't worry to much about the scales and feel how your clothes fit ..
Xxx

I can't wait to be able to shop at Primark X

I'm glad primary is right in the middle of town for me and hard to get to ! But I am getting addicted to Peacocks !

It's my first Christmas do tonight so thought I'd share my new dress which is definitely one of my current favourites :) (not from primark though which makes a change!)

Attachments

• IMG_20161206_133654.jpg
    IMG_20161206_133654.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
@FeeBee love that dress!!!! you look lovely!!! Have fun at your do!

Thanks :) Less than £12 from Amazon too. It'd have been rude not to buy it :D
I'll let you know how it goes x

It's my first Christmas do tonight so thought I'd share my new dress which is definitely one of my current favourites :) (not from primark though which makes a change!)
ooh er, look at that waist! :) Have a great time x

Back