• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My pre-op is now on the 6th April wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!

liannos

My pre-op was on the 20th of April up Taunton. They wanted me to come up on the 30th of march but my sister is having the same as me she just got her funding and is going to Taunton on the 6th April so i said to her why dont i change it to the same day as her as she can not drive so i ring up Taunton and I'm so lucky they had one left so I'm now on the 6th April and not the 20th and its at 1:30 and my sister is at 2:00pm so i killed two feather with one stone so to speak lol it's going so quick !!

awesome...best of luck to you both :)

That's really good news, congratulations to you both. xx

That's great, you really will be supporting each other along the way now xx

Excellent. You will have your very own bariatric buddy! xx

How great to have someone so close to share the journey with you. Thats what is so great about this site, none of my family have a weight problem and even thought they support me, they can never feel as I do, but I know you all do...priceless! x

Well done to both you you!! and good luck for your pre-op - won't be long now :D

the best of luck to both of you, i agree with the others, it'll be great to have someone you love go through it with you...no one better than your sis x

Back