• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss after 2 mths :)

tashaliza

Hi everyone, just a little update.... I had my bypass on 6th April and so far I have lost 4st 11lb :) :) :) this is including my 2 weeks pre op but I am over the moon!!

I now weigh 17st 8lb and I have dropped 4 sizes!!! Life is looking up, although I'm still struggling with nausea :(
Thanxs to all for your support

Tasha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! x

Congratulations, that is a fabulous weight loss, keep at it

Sue xx

Well done that is amazing, I hope I can lose another 2 stone for my holiday in August, Karen x

Wowser....if i lose that in two months i'll be over the moon and back again. well done and updates in the pic department pleassssseeeeee x

Thats amazing. Well done to you. I bet you are delighted.
Lynne x

Lol I replied previously to this post but need to say well done again as it puts a big smile on my face every time I read it. Wow I so can't wait for my operation date.
Well done you.

BigDave

Thanx everyone!!! Yeah I will try to update my piccy, although I can't really notice a huge difference yet :)
As Claire asked I will say that I have noticed that I'm getting a bit saggy (bingo wings and top of thighs) so my next step is to join the gym and try and stop it in it's tracks
Tasha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

WooooHoooooo

Well done xx

Fab news well done!! I'm soooo jealous, I can't even begin to imagine what it feels like being 4 dress sizes smaller!

H x

Back