• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Ramblings...

Hi Alex so pleased that you are receiving the precious help that you really need now. Sometimes we have to be forced into a corner so that we can see just whats around us. The important thing is you want to live and to live you have to fight this and hopefully after lots of help and guidance you can overcome this. I am really pleased to hear from you I hope your family are well and I know that they support you and will always be there for you as will we here on the site. I will cheer you up with a little pic of our Emmy

11025218_873559366035852_3739763886758791079_n.jpg
Take care and hang on in there xxx

I'm so so relieved to hear from you at last. As others have said Alex stressful as it is just now you really are in the best place hun. Hang in there pretty lady, Gentle (((((((hugs)))))))

You've been so determined on your journey, but I'm so glad you're getting some help now.

Relieved to hear from you Alex. Hope you can work with them to sort yourself out once and for all. Keep strong. Everything is crossed here for you to turn a corner and start coming back up. Hugs a million xxxx

I am at home. I am alive. That's all I can say now guys. Thank you all for caring. Xx

Happy to see you back
Do take care of yourself and your beautiful family x

A.Positive hope things are a little better for you, rest and enjoy what ever good weather we are having, spring is here and flowers are making an appearance, a new start. :) hugs to you

Aww Alex that's fab news really pleased you are back home one day at a time you can pm me if you are upto it. tAKE CARE.

Back