• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My size 14 christmas dress used to be a size 32!

Wow you look amazing!

Well done you, you look fab, new woman - have lovely christmas xxxx

How wonderful you look, you have done so fantastically well. :)

you look absolutly amazing - merry christmas x

Absolutely fantastic u look gawjus have a wonderful xmas x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow - its like looking at two different people! you look great! Well done.... and have a very happy christmas.

absolutley amazing xxxx

You look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!

That new red size 14 dress is wonderful -- it must be so nice to be able to buy and wear things like that now !!!

Wow, truly lovley, I bet you feel fantastic. Have a great christmas and sit back and enjoy the compliments you are surely going to get!!
Lynne x

You're as cute as a button honey xxx

Sharonimo said:
You look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!

That new red size 14 dress is wonderful -- it must be so nice to be able to buy and wear things like that now !!!

It's great! Have to pinch myself sometimes as I can't believe it. I worked hard but it paid off.

xx.

Spectacular - enjoy the festive season. You have inspired me as I am feeling a bit apprehensive as due to go into surgery 20th December. Thanks,

You look sooooooooooooooooooooo good. Well done. Enjoy Christmas.
xxx

cost said:
Spectacular - enjoy the festive season. You have inspired me as I am feeling a bit apprehensive as due to go into surgery 20th December. Thanks,

I often want to reply and tell the apprehensive that I had the same worries, it's only natural. I would never say it was easy, I would say its the hardest thing I've ever done. However I'd do it all again in a heartbeat! Before the operation I was living a half life now I can truly say I'm living life to the full, my body can keep up with my brain at last!

xx.

Back