• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dress down today!

Cicca

Used to dread dress down day, always wanted to wear jeans like everyone else! Well stuff the jeans, a tight fitting red dress is what I'm wearing today and I'm going to show off all my curves as I strut my stuff through Liverpool street this morning!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

This thread is nothing without pictures :D:D:D

I know what you mean though honeybunch, I've become a real clothes horse since I lost weight, it's all Ted Baker this and Paul Smith that, I have to wear suits at work and the only difference on dress down days is that I don't always wear a tie with them :D

Have a great day strutting your stuff xxx

Used to dread dress down day, always wanted to wear jeans like everyone else! Well stuff the jeans, a tight fitting red dress is what I'm wearing today and I'm going to show off all my curves as I strut my stuff through Liverpool street this morning!!!

woohoo good for you :) Enjoy! As Karlos said, pics please :D lol xxx

Caren said:
woohoo good for you :) Enjoy! As Karlos said, pics please :D lol xxx

Well I had considered attaching a photo but how egotistical would that be!! I just walked through a busy Liverpool street though and it felt brilliant a few heads turned I think?!! But five years ago I would rather have died than do what I done today;-) love it.

Well I had considered attaching a photo but how egotistical would that be!! I just walked through a busy Liverpool street though and it felt brilliant a few heads turned I think?!! But five years ago I would rather have died than do what I done today;-) love it.

its not egotistical honey, we want to see how u look today, share!!! lol xxx

Caren said:
its not egotistical honey, we want to see how u look today, share!!! lol xxx

lol!! Soon, I'll get a photo when I get to the Bank!!

You go girl!Hope the Pool enjoys!Maz x

wow - liverpool won't know whats hit it today hun. you have acheived so much so why not be loud and proud. good on ya.
i too would love to see a photo please xx

Woohoo

Get a photo up I need to know that this journey will have an end. And a good one at that xx

image-394224993.jpg

This is me at the end of the day! Tired but you'll get the idea! It was red and I never would have dreamt of wearing red a few years ago.

Had a great day even had some customers compliment me, which was nice.

Wow !

Amazing. You are my hero. I wanna be just like you. Slim and gorgeous!

loubyl00 said:
Amazing. You are my hero. I wanna be just like you. Slim and gorgeous!

Oh bless you!! I'm not hero, just a woman who was determined to change.

xx.

Woohoo u look great!!! xxx

from me phone :D

Back