• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Target dress

happy days

Well I have just purchased my first target dress. It's a evening dress from debenhams size 16, I just wanted to hav something to keep trying on to see how far I had come. Iam pleased to say I actually got it on and half zipped up the back, if I can lose another two inches of my back it will fit perfect. Iam so proud to have been able to concider going to debenhams for a dress let alone a very fitted 16. In feb this year I was a size 32-34 the day I went in for bypass. And I was probly like many of us Evans best customer. Once I achieve this my next goal will be a 14 and that's where I will be happy to stay. The only thing I need know is somewhere to go to where the dress so any offers will be accepted lol x

Well done happy days. Keep trying the dress on once a week then suddenly that zip will go all the way up! Don't keep it for special occasions though - wear it often, as it soon will be too big for you!!

Won't be long Louise you will be those shops again. It's all new to me I've allways had to shop big from been 16.
Future perfect I wud luv to wear it all the time bit it's really ott. Don't care if I never where it to be honest I just want to fit on it. This is my new downfall iam a impulsive buyer. It's only money the old me wud hav spent on take aways.
Thank goodness for eBay at least I will get something back lol

Hehehe I'm always skint so would love to be able to fit into primark :) so I can grab myself some real bargains. X x x

thats a fantastic achievement in such a short space of time. u must be extremely proud of urself

suzie290304 said:
Hehehe I'm always skint so would love to be able to fit into primark :) so I can grab myself some real bargains. X x x

Suzie I was going to buy a top from wallis the other week £45 went to primark got a very similar top £15. This is very happy days :)

Back