• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My sunday weigh in

mummykcb

I'm now 6 weeks since i started on my pre op diet and 27.5 lbs. I'm pleased dont get me wrong, but would've loved that 1/2lb to make it 2st loss. I have lost 13.5lb since surgery 4 weeks ago so its going ok.

Its going great!

You are like me tho, find it hard to see what we have done, wishing that we'd done just that bit more. Sometimes that mindset is really hard because we often don't see just how well we are doing. Lose 3lbs, we wish it were 4. Lose 4, we wish it were 5, and its like things just aren't good enough. I know that I do it too, even when I've set myself mini goals and met them on or before the dates I do think "I wish I'd done it then . . .or this way" lol

You've done great :)

Oh i know i've done fantastic, it just that pre op i shifted a st in 2 weeks and not done that in 4 weeks post op so dont know what i'm doing wrong. I really want that 1/2 lb gone before my birthday by next monday. I would be happy with 2lb a week, but had really rubbish weeks since surgery.

Back