• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roch`s weekly weigh in

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Well this is my first week on the losers bench. Decided to weigh every Monday and its been 6 days since my bypass.
Lost 9 lbs but if i am honest i am not really chuffed with that, as 10 days prior to my op on the liver shrinkage diet i lost 12lbs the first 6 days then 6 more then next 4 days. Hoping i get a good loss next week.

Week 1 : 9 lbs loss

I know what you mean Roch. I'd lost 15lbs by day 11 and then nothing for days after that!

But remember that you lost loads b4 the op and by reading other posts on here, everyone seems to slow down straight after the op.

I've been moaning about my loss being really slow, but when I think about it i've still lost on average 5lb per week and it's never coming back!

So chin up and don't be fed up - you've lost really well so far and on the amount that we can eat it's going to carry on falling of you. x

I think 9lbs is great! It's still very early days and your body has to adjust itself. You're doing well! xx

Ok after stalling for 2.5 weeks finally got the guts to weigh myself and was chuffed, stall has gone and have dropped 10 lbs in the past 9 days since last weighed.
So thats 19 lbs in 4 weeks but including the 10 day pre op that is 37lbs in 5 weeks and 3 days so am pleased.
Was working out how much in all i have lost and was shocked to see in all its 5.7 stone so just 20 more pounds and i am a centurion :):)

Well done Roch. Glad to see the dreaded stall has been broken. Onwards and downwards!!:553:

Well done Roch. Stalls are a real brain/ heart ache aren't they! 5and 1/2 stone is absolutly fantastic. Well done. By the way your photos are brilliant.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gail how r u doing hun xx

Down by 31lb today, 41lb in total including the pre-op.

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm only going to get 2lb losses each week. The dietician said it's because I wasn't 'too big' to start with! I'd love to know what they consider too big lol. So, I'm just plodding along.

roch well done hunn .... im sure next month goona be good too xxxx

Silly rabbit, that was not a stall, your body was just resting so you could have another big loss! Congrats on your truly FANTASTIC losses so far - WAY TO GO!

*psssttt* to Gail who says she loses 'only 2 lbs per week' let me tell you that 95% of my weeks were 2lbs lost! And I lost over 10 stone, reached my goal of a 25 BMI long before my year surgiversary and am basically a happy clam. Trust me 2lbs a week is perfect!

Nic:p:p:p

Well done Roch hun, you are doing soooo well. I am betting you are really pleased with yourself, and so you should be. You are doing fantastic, and I am sure you will make a complete success of the wls xxxx

Back