• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My surgery day video

kelly_333_333

Common as muck Londener? lol

No, it's so deep and sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

I can't believe how well you're doing. I couldn't move after my surgery. I was so ill. I must have been rammed so hard. I couldn't get up in fact i couldn't move. I remember telling people before my surgery that I'd hoped to be up and walking straight afterwards and that I expected to be walking to town, about 1 mile away in the sunshine (this time last year the weather was fab too) about 2 days after surgery.

Blow me, I didn't drive for nearly two months as I was still too sore.

You've done really well girl! :clap:

Haha, erm thanks! I guess that is why I'm a vocalist? lol

I feel like I'm doing better than I expected to. I was surprised that I managed to get up and walk around so quickly! I slept much better last night too and managed to sleep on my non ported side :)

Haha, erm thanks! I guess that is why I'm a vocalist? lol

I feel like I'm doing better than I expected to. I was surprised that I managed to get up and walk around so quickly! I slept much better last night too and managed to sleep on my non ported side :)

VOcalist as in singer? You've got a lovely tone to your voice. Do you sing Jazz per chance? You have a lovely jazzy velvety tone.

Great idea keeping a diary, wish I'd thought of it. I couldn't believe how quickly you were up and about, I was zonked out all day. I was surprised to see that you had the same amount of scars, in the same places as mine, I don't know why this surprised me because we had the same operation, I'm an oddball!

Well done :) I can't believe how well you looked afterwards.... I looked and felt awful for about 24 hrs :(
I look forward to following your progress xx
Tasha

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I enjoyed watching that, thank you. Youve got a sort of ozzy/kiwi accent for some reason or perhaps it was because you were 'on camera' true professionsal lol. Good luck with it, you look fab and I'm glad your not in loads of pain.
Lynne xx

Hi Kelly - just been watching your vids and very impressed with how well you come across.

Sorry about your mum, it`s been a traumatic year for you....impressed at you giving up smoking and trying to do better for your little girl.

Good luck on your weight loss journey....and welcome to the losers bench x

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Kelly, Your videos are great, really takes me back to my op. You look great and your 2nd blingy band looks very nice too! ;)

great vid kelly.
Very similar to me, i was up 20 minutes after surgery as i had to ring my family to let them know i was ok and my mobile only had signal by the bloody window.
You are doing real well....cant wait to hear you 1st weigh in results!

Back