• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Video of the actual operation

VeronicaT

Gonna be thinner girl
Here is a Video of the actual gastric band operation, for anyone who want to see what happens. I found it quite reassuring - straightfoward and quick. It gave me confidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2oiFepoqxI

LOL Vron, that one's a a band isn't it? There's a clip of a bypass on youtube which looks so gruesome it had my 2 'macho' sons running for the loo!
:sick0019::sick0019::sign0137::sign0137:

It is interesting though, if you can stomach it! Pardon the pun! :eek::eek::8855::8855:

I have just watched one for a sleeve and hiaitus hernia combined op - interesting lol
Funny isn't it - none of these put me off, but an endoscopy does - I will be fighting my demons with that one if i have to have one.

Hi Vron i have just had a endoscopy and it was fine, my doc put me to sleep, i never felt a thing, ask to be put out, if you dont ask you wont get. good look x

interesting to watch.... the actual procedure looks straight forward enough but the realy do SHOVE those instruments into the tiny incisions don't they.

I don't know why I expect to be handled with kid gloves lol

I used to love watching operations and goorey bloody things. But since I had my c-section 3 years ago, it makes me go weak at the knees & I can't watch anything like that anymore.

Its not that bad - not gorey at all. It seemed very straightforward to me and very quick. After all it is major surgery lol

Back