• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my update

kphorrox

well i have recieved a letter from the doctors,
saying they have contacted the pct to reconsider me for bariatric surgery and the reason i was refused in which they are still awaiting reply.
also instead of refering me to salford clinic they are refering me to a closer one in penwortham.
anyone been ?????
:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: i will fight this to the end i am not wasting more years of my life and backing down, with all your help and reading your threads it makes me stronger. thankyou all

hiya sorry to hear you are no closer to finding out why they refused you. i went to see a dietician in penwortham at st mary h/c (tip when you go, go early for parking i ended up down the road not good when hobblin with a walking stick!) tbh i really didnt find her much of a help. i knew what i should or shouldnt be eating and she just encouraged me what to eat what not to eat and to keep a food diary, but the clinic may be different than just seeing the dietician. ( there was also a long waiting list )

you know where i am if you need any more advice/help keep strong and keep fighting xx

well done kerry on finding the strength to fight them wishing you the very best of luck. keep us informed take care x:wavey:

i cant see how it will help b ut i will do anything to show them i am willing,i know what and what not to eat but it doesnt stop it going in.

I hope you get some satisfaction soon - don't be too dispondent i am sure you will find a way and that one day you will be a loser on the losers bench like the others.

Sending you a hug with fairy dust to lift your spirits x

Back