• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Names for your sleeve, pouch or band?

E_Squared84

Member4Ever
My mom has gastric bypass so she calls her pouch by the name of "Puffy". I call my sleeve "Mimi" or "MeMe" cause it's all about her.

Do you guys have names for your pouches, sleeves and bands?

nope!!

I did start off calling it "steevie" as in Steevie the Sleevie but it wore off pretty quick and i just forget now! lol xxxxx

hi im was reading your post them names are so funny made my day i will have to try and think of some names for when i get my pouch xxx

I called mine Joey at first, as in Kangeroo pouch, but like Emma, it wore off.

This is a great idea... I'm pondering on a name... it would have to be simple for me to remember... I'm thinking :confused: and will come back to you...

Love and hugs... I'm still thinking of a name :confused::confused::confused:

xxx

Mine's called Polly. When I remember! Or pain in the neck! when she's misbehaving!

Grace said:
Mine's called Polly. When I remember! Or pain in the neck! when she's misbehaving!

This made my night hahaha.

Mine is Polly...top half is Polly and lower end is Anna lol they quite often spend the day chatting amongst themselves lol
Steph xx

My favourite comedy film ever is 'White Chicks', during the film a extremely slender girl starts 'talking' with her tummy, basically pushing the top and bottom bit of it to form a mouth and talk... She calls it 'Tina the talking Tummy', seemed appropriate so my tum is Tina, luckily for me it's not growling all the time like some peoples...

xx

Haha Julie... xx

I'm calling my pouch 'Dolly' after Dawn's cat xxx

aw bev, your a star, what an honour, wait till i tell her, she'll be so chuffed, i just hope that your dolly dosnt vocalise as much as my dolly, she follows me around muttering to me lol. big hugs babes xxxxx

Awww... Dolly was so good when you had all of that disruption with the blast... I thought... I could do with some name of someone who deserves praise for staying power, for staying calm and for loyalty and it had to be Dolly... so Dolly it is... haha... Love and hugs xxx

mine is just referred to the monster in my tummy - my kids are sure i have a monster in there the way it growls and gurgles....

my 9 year old makes mummy a cup of tea in the mornings before school since i had the op and always presents it to me with a "this is too feed the monster mummy" - sooo cute he is very proud of his tea making skills.

aw scarlet that is sooo cute, arnt kids wonderful.
bev, well i hope your dolly is half as loyal and long suffering as my dolly is, since the day she was born 16 yrs ago, she has been my baby, so youve picked the right name if thats anything to go by. do you know if one of the girls come to see me or anyone else, she sits next to me and puts a barrier up, as though to say, 'shes staying her, your not taking her away' lol, and ive been home 4 weeks this thursday. they took the barriers away last week, so at least cars can now come into the back and park, so at least theres a bit of life come back, it ws so weird, deathly quiet at the back, and thats where all the life is, so im a bit happier now, a bit of normality coming back into the place, although the bungalows directly opposite the blast are still boarded up and that part of the drive is still blocked off, and we still have security guards patrolling 24/7 but only one or two and not loads like there was before.
dolly has just come and sat next to me, i told her about your dolly bev, and i think she took itas an invite lol
big hugs xx

Back