• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly 1week gone.

alisoomy71

So nearly done my first week on pre-op diet, did the week before but not as strict, am pleased to say I've lost 17lbs in just over 2 weeks. I tested myself for ketosis yesterday with the ketostix and it went the darkest shade on the pot. Which I think is a good sign.
I've still got another week to go and I am struggling with the meals or lack of I just don't know what to do with the chicken I keep having chicken and salad but plain old chicken is very tedious along with the two eggs and 3 fruits, I enjoy the fruits more than the foods. But not long now will soon have to start thinking about packing my bag.

I put the chicken in a freezer bag with a wee bit o water then added spices! Tikka was lovely I just massaged that into the meat. Then tipped it into sum tinfoil with sum red onion n red pepper and a little soy sauce fas mark 6 30 mins. N it was delish! I ate that n salad for 2weeks x

Back