• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frustration.com

nikki f

Aaaaargh I'm really frustrated and annoyed been practising my pre op diet for almost 3 weeks as recommended by my team( I gotta go see dietician again on tues to see how it went) and bit not only am I starving but I've stopped losing weight!!!
1st week I was ecstatic I lost 4kgs and was amazed 2nd week I put on 1kg huh???? This week I've lost nada, nothing, zilch.
I've been really strict with myself and made sure I stuck to it (low fat low carbs) but now I'm worried that the dietician will think I haven't been trying hard enough and push my surgery back.
Someone tell me it's bit all doom pls!!!! X

Eating around 1000 a day and 2 litres of water just really frustrated cause I'm starving and it just doesn't seem to he working but hank u so much for your reply xx

i'm doing the 1000 cal pre op diet and found having fruit tea,tea and no added sugar squash is easier than water for taste and splitting it into 4 250cal meals so your eating regularly. keep going you can do it.

Back