• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly there, one day to go!!

tango

Ive been on the milk diet for almost two weeks for surgery on wednesday. This is my last day of drinking Costa coffee and will be on clear liquids only tommorrow.

I have found it incredibly hard some days and easier others, I suppose it has depended on my state of mind. I have to admit that I have sneaked in a few bites of chicken along the way but not for the past few days. So far I have lost 12lb and will probably lose a couple more before the op.

I hope that I have done enough, I suppose I will find out on wednesday.

Good luck to those of you who are about to start the dreaded diet, try and keep focused on your goal.

Top tips....

Keep you fluids up....I have been getting my final fixes of caffine free diet coke.

Take long baths with lovely smelly things to treat yourself... difficult to eat in the bath.

Go to bed early and snuggle up warm ( I have been feeling really cold the last few weeks) again i am not one to want food in bed.

Thanks for everyones support over the past few weeks, I have been reading your posts and have found them really useful. I expect there are many others who you have all helped who dont speak up that often.

One more day to go then and I'll be with you all on the losers bench, make sure that you hold on and dont fly off the end!!! :D

All the best honey. xxxx

Thinking of you and wishing you all the very best with your op... love and hugs on their way to you xxx

One more day...bet you never thought you would get here :D Good luck for Wednesday ...you will be on the loosers bench before you know it XX

:)Good luck for Wednesday Tango:)

I'm getting a grip on the bench now ready for your arrival!

Thank you all for your kind words of support... today has been such a long day....hoping tommorrow will go quicker!

good luck and see you on the losers bench soon xx

I'm so pleased for you & that Shaw was able to help you get this on the NHS!

The care at Chichester is truly amazing, you will feel like you've been at a mates for a sleepover rather than in hospital for a major op! xxx

Back