• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly there!

Alex1977

Well ive finaly lost my stone on the low carb low fat diet over 10 days and boy has it been a slog! im actually sick of eating salad and veg! and i never thought id hear my self say it but it must have worked lol. i would kill for a piece of toast with marmite on it! 4 days till my operation now and any more I can lose will be a bonus! good luck to all those starting their Pre op its hard work but it does work!

i know it sounds daft but i cant wait to be on the pre op diet that means i will have a op date good luck hope all goes well for you did you have to lose a stone first i had to get my bmi down for a bypass have done that now waiting for a date

Well done, you are nearly there, those last few days will absolutely fly by for you. Lots of people say that the pre-op is the hardest part (not done mine yet), so you have done great.

It won't be long now chic, are you prepared for it?

You've done really well and good luck for your op xx

Hi

Good luck, but I must say at least you get to eat on your pre op all I am allowed is milk and and 2 oxo cubes!! what I wouldnt give to eat a veggie lol

My op is on the 14th too good luck

Betty 29 i was told in the new year when i went to pre op i should aim to lose a stone on the pre op diet before my surgery but i was given a cancellation and its normally done over 4 weeks but i was given 2 weeks! So i think ive done really well as its the carrot and donkey syndrome! you have to push yourself to do it but it will be worth the effort. Thanks to everyone for their comments and support its helped me so much with my questions, worries and alike. Hope these 4 days go by quickly! xxxx

hi sugga i think im all prepared. Ive been shopping this week to get the neccessaties for after my op as my poor husband hasnt a clue where to look in the supermarket and im sure he thinks things appear in the cupboard by magic lol (i looked through here to see what i would need) I also went to superdrug and bought a load of mini stuff i.e shampoo+toothpaste etc so i didnt need a huge bag and some new slippers and pyjamas and my hubby even bought me a new fab phone as mine was OLD - ring and text only lol! so i dont feel cut off from the family (cant use it properly yet but getting there). After waiting so long for this it still hasnt sunk in its in 4 days time.

Back