• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly there now

Paul-H

Hi guys

After all the panic last week with St Richards, which has all now been sorted (Until next time) I had my Pre Op yestertay and all went well, (Subject to satisfactory Blood test and MRSA Swabs). I am now on the final countdown to having my Bypass on the 28th.

Another bit of good news is that I only have to do 1 week of the Pre Op Milk diet, Although I will probably do 10 day just to be on the safe side.

Can't wait now, just wishing the next 3 weeks away.

Anyone else going in on or around the 28th

Paul

The MRSA stuff is just so they can give you a gel wash to use prior to admission if traces are found pre-op, so dont worry too much.

Good luck with the op, it will be over before you know it. You now have 3 weeks in which to plan your recovery and pack, unpack and re-pack your hospital bag!

That's great news hun good luck xx

brilliant,good luck xxx

good luck hun, I will be 14 days behind u xxx

Good Luck and you will soon join us all on the losers bench

Hope it goes well for you :) im 7 days before you.

Great news good luck all :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i had my first appointment cancelled on 10th feb at st richards, rang them on monday they said they havent started doing any first appointments yet and not sure when there starting, any one know what the problem is there?

Back