• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need help, pleaseeee

BobbieKatie

Hey everyone.

So, I'm 1 week post-op today and I've only been on fruit juice but today I had some complan, I really couldn't drink it, it actually made me gag and feel ill. Is there any thing else I can have? My nutritionist is sending me a list of things but I really can't wait. I was so prepared before this operation but now it just seems I've forgotten everything, please help

I don't know what your provider has suggested but I was allowed, milk, yogs, sieved/clear soups

I'm 3 weeks post sleeve op Bobbiekatie and have jsut started puree.

During the liquid stage I was having slimfast bottles and runny soup. You can either make your own or use a tin. The tins usually need whizzing a little to make them thinner though.

I was allowed slimfast bottles, complan or build up shakes or soups, runny sieved smooth soups, ovaltine or horlicks made with milk, milk, i had some yougurt to make it more runny i used to add milk..

Hi i had slim fast and chocolate milk which was a god send as it went down well and gave me the calories and calcium, i drank NAS vimto. At one week i was managing a few 100ml of these drinks a day. Find what suits you and stick to it..

Im a by passer and I too was allowed slimfast and milky drinks and watered down fruit juices
Now I liked the slim fasts before the op but have only sipped 2 bottles since taken a few sips and had to bin it as to me it was now to thickand creamy for me not had any since

I had tinned soups, slim fast, milk x

Any liquid...low in fat and sugar....thin low fat broth/soups, slimfast, milk, thin yogurt...ect

Back