• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Never thought I'd do it...

Mio

But for the past few weeks I've been going to a Martial Arts class!

I've been wanting to learn for years but never even considered looking at going because of my weight. Now, not only am I going, but according to the teacher I'm "a natural" and learn very fast. We're already doing Intermediate level kata and we're only in the third week of the Beginners class :-D I'm enjoying it so much!

(For those who are interested, the class I'm doing atm is Tanren, a form of body/mind conditioning which is like really epic Pilates. It's the first step on the ladder to learning Battodo, a style of Japanese sword fighting XD)

I also joined my local leisure centre and had my gym induction last night (omg, crazy!) and will be starting the aquarobics there next week, as I need a new swimsuit cos my old one is too big \o/

I was really down the past month or so as I lost no weight at all, but now it's a new year I'm really hoping that I can get this Positive Mental Attitude I've been chasing all my life *lol*

woohoo thats fantastic mio :) I really hope it all goes well for you :) xxx

Now thats what i call getting a new life and a fresh start !!!!!!!!
Well done and enjoy it all xxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou :-D

Really trying to dig myself out of my winter-induced trench and get back on track! It's nice that I've found something I like doing as well, as although I don't mind the gym it's not exactly my first choice when it comes to exercise *Lol*

Back