• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just thought I'd pop in.. :-D

Good Morning everyone!

well... its been a little while since I posted so thought would pop in and say hi to everyone and to let you all know how am doing..

As some of you are aware, my journey began over a year and a half ago - almost 2yrs actually.. lost a little weight on my own and gained a para-umbilical hernia..

well.. the operation to repair that was done on Feb 15th this year and has been a success :D

I've been keeping track of my weight and although there were a few struggles after the operation where due to the effects of being knocked out..my weight crept a few lb's.. butttttttttttt...

I got weighed this morning.. and since week after my op (feb 22nd) - I've lost 10 & 1/2 lb

Am now at my lowest weight in over 5yrs.. I'm 16st 2lb exactly :happy036::happy036::happy036:

:bliss:

To say am a little ecstatic is an understatement as the recovery from op is still 3wks left before am allowed to really start doing more to exercise etc.. so it truly has been worth everything have gone through..

so to anyone who has struggled for whatever reason.. give yourself a goal - just a small one.. and aim for it.. mine was to get under 16 n half st for easter.. think can safely say I've one it!!

(ticker needs updated now..lol..)

right.. am orf for a nice warm shower.. will catch you all later

< mmwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >

Back