• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New and anxious

Luazai

Hi I am new here and have just been sent a psychology assessment which i have filled in. It says until they have received this they are unable to offer me an appointment with the MDT does anyone have any info on what the next steps are? or how long the wait is? Id be grateful for any info really. Thanks in advance xx

Bling Babe

Hi I am new here and have just been sent a psychology assessment which i have filled in. It says until they have received this they are unable to offer me an appointment with the MDT does anyone have any info on what the next steps are? or how long the wait is? Id be grateful for any info really. Thanks in advance xx
Hiya
unfortunately all trusts are different and the guidelines also change so I’m unable to offer any help in that respect but I will say don’t give up, it could be a long journey, mine was 22 months from start to finish. Use the time to research research research so your absolutely certain of what is involved and what to expect, it’s far from easy but absolutely worth it x

Luazai

Hiya
unfortunately all trusts are different and the guidelines also change so I’m unable to offer any help in that respect but I will say don’t give up, it could be a long journey, mine was 22 months from start to finish. Use the time to research research research so your absolutely certain of what is involved and what to expect, it’s far from easy but absolutely worth it x
Thank you for your reply ☺️. I started on my journey about 14 months ago so fingers crossed xx

Cheshire Cat

Let’s hope you have a quick journey! Some - like mine - have took for ever …… but then others seem to go through the system really quickly!! I am due to be sleeved a week on Monday …… but honestly don’t think it will happen because of COVID. The plus side is after a week of LRD I know I can do it …. so if it doesn’t happen when it should I know I can hack it when it does happen!! Keep your chin up and get your fingers crossed yours will come round quickly x

Luazai

Let’s hope you have a quick journey! Some - like mine - have took for ever …… but then others seem to go through the system really quickly!! I am due to be sleeved a week on Monday …… but honestly don’t think it will happen because of COVID. The plus side is after a week of LRD I know I can do it …. so if it doesn’t happen when it should I know I can hack it when it does happen!! Keep your chin up and get your fingers crossed yours will come round quickly x
How long has yours taken so far? I am really overweight. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. Thank you xxx

Cheshire Cat

How long has yours taken so far? I am really overweight. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. Thank you xxx

i have been in the system for 6 years 🤬🤬. There was a problem with who got the contract in my area ….. it kept stopping and getting transferred to another Trust, so in between each contract there was a delay till the new one started and that caused a huge back log ….. and then COVID hit so it all stopped again!! I lost the 5% weight I was asked to lose and attending all my appointments in the first year so was ready but they were not even transferring people to the Bariactic team. I got accepted and added to the list this time 3 years ago. i think my case is an exceptional case …. But as of today, Monday is the day when it happens!! Hope yours comes round much quicker!

Luazai

i have been in the system for 6 years 🤬🤬. There was a problem with who got the contract in my area ….. it kept stopping and getting transferred to another Trust, so in between each contract there was a delay till the new one started and that caused a huge back log ….. and then COVID hit so it all stopped again!! I lost the 5% weight I was asked to lose and attending all my appointments in the first year so was ready but they were not even transferring people to the Bariactic team. I got accepted and added to the list this time 3 years ago. i think my case is an exceptional case …. But as of today, Monday is the day when it happens!! Hope yours comes round much quicker!
How are you feeling now xx