• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New and panicking

bluedave789

Hi im new and still unsure how to use this web site? I have been fighting for the bypass for 4.5 years and have eventually now got funding and a date but now I am having doubts as I have had t jump through hoops to get here, it seems if your prepared to just roll over and let the surgeon do as he wants thats ok as people appear desperate to get this op, I am at the whittington in london under a Mr Ali Alhamdani, does any one have any good feedback about him or the hospital as when you google his name nothing comes up? unsure also how i get to read any replies.... :mad::sigh::wave_cry:

Hello and welcome to a great site all I can say is take time and explore you will soon get the hang of it
im sorry to hear of your struggle to get your bypass and happy to see you have your funding in place
I can help you with anything else but im sure someone who has had dealings with the hospital/surgeon will swing by and be able to help you more than I can
good luck on your path

Just wanted to say hello welcome and good luck x

Hey there! I don't know the doc or the hospital. But maybe you could call the hospital and ask for more information on him. You can say you are nervous and worried about the surgery and knowing more would help you to calm down. Anyway welcome to this forum and sorry I can't be more helpful.

Hi there, Bluedave,
Dr Mr Ali Alhamdani is on Linkin, if you Google him you will find his details. Good luck.
Angie

Back