• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Badges!

Sambucca

We all like new shiny things, and especially when it is to celebrate the amazing weight losses that we are all achieving. So alongside the existing 6 month badge, and century club we have introduced two new badges.

There is a new "double century" badge for those incredible people who have lost 200lb or more. You inspire us all. Well done.

We have also created a new "Target" badge for those of you who are lucky enough to have reached your weight loss target.

Reaching your target is no mean feat, and maintaining is even harder so congratulations to those of you that have earned this prestigious award.

To get your badge of honour, go into your UserCP (in the green bar at top of page) click on group memberships and then select the relevant group.

Ooh that sounds great. Can I just ask about 200lbs cos I've lost more than that but including the WW weight so does that qualify?

M

of course it qualifies M. You were one of those I specifically thought of when suggesting we introduced a 200lb badge.

Go and claim it hun. Its rightfully yours. And wear it with pride!

My god M grab that badge!!you more than deserve it:eek::eek::D:D

of course it qualifies M. You were one of those I specifically thought of when suggesting we introduced a 200lb badge.

Go and claim it hun. Its rightfully yours. And wear it with pride!

My god M grab that badge!!you more than deserve it:eek::eek::D:D

I'd have to totally agree :D

Thanks Sam, I'm deffo aiming for my target badge. :)

Whoop whoop got my target one!

I can't wait until I'm able to get one of the badges!!!

Well done to everyone who has achieved this!!

xxxxxxxxxx

They look great Sam.
Well done all who have got them

Can I just ask if there's any possibility of changing the colour of the centry badge as I have difficulty in seeing light colours on white its would be easier for me and maybe a few others. Dont worry if its not but i thought I would just ask

xx

Good point Allie. I'll ask Pierce if it is possible to change it.

Congrats to all you double century losers!!!!!!!!

Very good idea adding the new badges. I am aiming for the 200lb one but I have a way to go yet. It has been brilliant seeing the badges on here and well done to all those who achieved their target and the 200lb weight loss.

Back