• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Badges!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Pierce has added some New Badges...So now the Surgiversary go 1st...2nd...3rd...4th...5th up to 6th.

We also have a New Maintainer Badge and a Pre-Opper Badge.

If we have left out anyone please let us know.

You can find all the Badges now in your User CP under Edit Details.

Thanks mini and pierce - my pre-op badge looks gr8! X

As there is one for pre-op is it possible to do one for each of the different surgeries to show what we have had done
If its not going to cause you more work

I just added mine, but now seem to have too many?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

where do i get mine please i cant find them x

ive found it ty x

As there is one for pre-op is it possible to do one for each of the different surgeries to show what we have had done

That is a good idea and we will see what we can do:)

Pierce moved the Century Badge and Six month Post Op Badge to under edit detail along with the rest and you now have done the two above twice. Congratulations on your new Maintainers Badge! Well deserved!:happy096:

ive found it ty x

Delighted you found your badge Liz and Big Congratulations on your 6th Surgiversary:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Sorry Wendy but I beg to differ on this one. As with the recent changes introducing the different op sections there is a great danger of seperating people rather than bringing everyone together. This seems to have alienated serveral people to the extent that active supporting members have been attacked and (at least for the moment) have left. I hope they return.

Sorry Wendy but I beg to differ on this one. As with the recent changes introducing the different op sections there is a great danger of seperating people rather than bringing everyone together. This seems to have alienated serveral people to the extent that active supporting members have been attacked and (at least for the moment) have left. I hope they return.

We will take all opinions on this if you think it might cause division...

Who has been attacked John? You need to back up your accusations as I am Admin of this site I need to know.

Last edited:

:wave_cry:Shell you have repeated the first 3 badges lol-
so yes you do have too many:D

All fixed now :)

Wow - Isn`t exciting all of these changes - yay I`ll be able to have my 6 month post-op in a few days.......wonder how many I can accumalate over the next 10 years?

Of course I missed out on the pretty pre-opper badge :(

Love Kat x

Delighted you approve Kat:D

What about a pretty Post-Opper Badge similar to the Pre-Opper one???

I think it would look nice...will see if I can get Pierce to make one if he is not to tired when he gets back from work this evening.:)

We will take all opinions on this if you think it might cause division...

Who has been attacked John? You need to back up your accusations as I am Admin of this site I need to know.

I've been asked to not exacerbate the situation Mini, so i'll keep schtum if you don't mind.

Fair enough but I think you should pm me and let me know as throwing out accusations on the forum and then not being able to substantiate them is a bit much to be honest.

If you have knowledge of any kind that certain members were attacked or any wrong doing took place then it behooves you to let me know as Admin so that I can take the necessary action in order to prevent any of our members from incurring the same things as this is my responsibility to protect our members from this trouble in the future for safety and the well fair of our members is our number one priority at all times.

If I do not hear from you then I can presume this is nothing to concern Admin or our members and was just a wild accusation throw out there to cause disruption and descent among our members as otherwise I see no reason why you should of said such a thing in the first place.

I for one can't see how this divides the forum.
On my profile on the left hand side of the page it says I have had a bypass everyone can see it so what difference will it make if its just a bit bigger and prettier.

Back