• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New here too

Taryntula

Hi I'm Rachel,
and have after 2 years of jumping through hoops am finally off to St Richards for my day of consultant, and all others on 21st Sept, am really excited as am hoping the surgery comes soon after, hoping to have bypass, was originally thinking of sleeve but think I've decided on the bypass, don't want the band.
I have lost around 10lb already not looking forward to the diet as I've been told milk, I never drink the stuff it makes me really sick so don't know how that will work, wil certainly loose weight that way! :):):)

Ask for the alternative diet - low fat/low cal/low carb. If your hospital allow it, it's much better. I didn't like milk at all and it worked out great for me.
Best of luck

I absolutely loathe milk so I asked if I could drink rice milk and that was ok, the diet wasnt as bad as I thougt , just boring, but I did lose a stone on it

I am going to ask to do the alternative, as friends went to C&W and didn't have milk diet but the low carb, cal one. I couldn't face drinking any form of milk, the hardest part will be the liquid diets after too, but can't wait for the start to the rest of my life.:talk017:

Welcome :)

Welcome :)
What is the milk diet. Is it just drinking milk all day ?

Back